In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations and the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the personal data you provide us with through the website www.innovationhub.es, will be handled confidentially and will become part of the data controller IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN.
Data Controller of this website:
Identity: IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB.
- FUNDACIÓN INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACIÓN EN INTELIGENCIA ARTIFICIAL Y CIENCIAS DE LA COMPUTACIÓN (hereinafter, AIR INSTITUTE).
- INSTITUTO PARA LA COMPETITIVIDAD EMPRESARIAL DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN (hereinafter ICE)
- FEDERACIÓN DE ASOCIACIONES DE ASOCIACIONES DE EMPRESAS DE TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN, COMUNICACIONES Y ELECTRÓNICA DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN (hereinafter, AETICAL)
- FEDERACIÓN EMPRESARIAL SEGOVIANA (hereinafter FES)
Postal address: Plaza Ayuntamiento, 1, 37188, Carbajosa de la Sagrada (SALAMANCA)
Purpose of data processing:
The personal data provided will be processed by IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB in accordance with the following aims:
- To provide personalised information about activities, other services, events, initiatives and relevant news, by sending communications, including commercial communications, by traditional, electronic or other means, such as e-mail, telephone calls, text messages or messages via social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Messenger, etc.). For this purpose, a commercial profile will be created in accordance with the User's preferences, obtained on the basis of the information provided by the User or obtained from external sources. In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional notifications, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or via any of the notifications received.
The legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data for this purpose may be their consent or the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the User and IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB, depending on the nature of the relationship and the means of communication.
- To respond to queries, doubts or requests received from the User about activities, other services, events, initiatives and relevant news, or any other matter.
The legal basis for processing the User's personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest in answering the query and responding to it.
- To contact the User by any of the means indicated in the previous point in order to maintain the relationship and/or the process of admission or participation in initiatives. We inform the User that some conversations may be recorded, solely for the purpose of monitoring the relationship and of the corresponding admission and/or enrolment process.
The legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data for this purpose is either the User's consent or the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the User and the IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB, depending on the nature of the relationship and the means of communication.
- To manage the registration for a given event, programme, or initiative, when the User has provided their data for this purpose.
- The User is informed that IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB reserves the right to record and broadcast live or recorded content, and to take photographs, during the events or initiatives organised by or with the participation of IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB, and to use, reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate the same in analogue or electronic media such as intranet or social networks, among others, both in Spain and abroad, for the purpose of disseminating its activities or those of the sponsors of the event or ceremony. To this end, IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB will notify you in advance and seek the consent and authorisation required for the use of your individual image in each context. If the User does not authorise the use of their image and/or voice, the User will be informed of this possibility so that appropriate measures can be taken.
The legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data for this purpose may be the User's consent or the execution of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the User and IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB, depending on the nature of the relationship and the means of communication.
- To address the User's requests relating to the exercise of personal data protection rights, as well as other legal rights that they may have.
The legal basis for processing the User's personal data for this purpose is the legal obligation to respond to such a request.
- To assess the application submitted by a User in case of applying for a job or for the provision of services to IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB.
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the candidate and that of their referrals for this purpose is their consent, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this would mean that the User's application could not be taken into account in the process of awarding a grant or funding.
- To comply with collaboration agreements, conventions, contracts, and other agreements signed by IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data, which will be carried out for the improvement and evaluation of the quality of the training programmes and IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB in general, is the legitimate interest of IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB
- To improve the provision of services and to make the relationship with the User as close and personalised as possible; as well as any other that is appropriate by virtue of the services and purposes of IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB in accordance with the law or with its duly informed legitimate interests.
The User's data will be kept by IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB at least for the time required to meet the above aims or until the User opposes or revokes their consent; and in any case they will be kept for the period necessary for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims and kept duly blocked for the period required by the applicable data protection law.
Your personal data will be used:
- To be able to manage and provide the services requested through the website, for sending (by ordinary or electronic channels) information related to our activity that may be of interest to the User, until the User indicates otherwise.
- To manage the personnel selection process in relation to applicants who have registered for a job offer from IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB and/or have sent their curriculum vitae to the company.
- Likewise, IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB may use the data of interested parties to assess their profile in any future selection processes of the company. In addition, the data of the interested parties who have been selected will be used for all those procedures and communications inherent to their recruitment of employees of the IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB.
- If the interested party expressly accepts, they may receive notifications about the publication of new job offers at IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB.
Use of data and exercise of rights:
Your personal data will be used to register you on the website, to be able to manage and provide the services requested through the website, to send (by ordinary or electronic channels) information related to our activity that may be of interest to you or company newsletters, as you have accepted on the form, and thus maintain a commercial relationship of service provision with the user until you tell us otherwise.
IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB does not sell, transfer or lease in any way, any information or personal data of its Customers/Users to third parties, except by legal obligation or to data processors (which have undertaken to comply with the applicable regulations on data protection).
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of services from our company, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contract.
The refusal to provide the data by the interested party will imply not being able to access or participate in the selection process or in the possible subsequent recruitment as an employee of IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the existing forms are strictly necessary to respond to your request, while the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary.
- The legal basis for sending commercial messages from the company, even after the termination of the contractual relationship with the individual entrepreneur and / or legal entity will be the legitimate interest of the company, without prejudice to their right of opposition.
- The explicit consent of the User, which may be withdrawn at any time. However, if the User withdraws their consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out;
- The fulfilment of a pre-contractual or contractual relationship;
- The provision of services contracted or to be contracted;
- Compliance with a legal obligation; or
- AIR INSTITUTE's legitimate interests.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data, or you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to respond to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
The provided personal data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or as long as the User does not request their objection or suppression and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided. In the case of contact data for commercial and advertising use, they will be kept until the User tells us otherwise.
It will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in continuing the intended purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the complete destruction of the data.
Exercise of rights:
We inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, objection, and other rights in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, by sending an e-mail to the above address indicating "LOPD" in the subject line accompanied by a copy of your national identity card, passport or other valid document that provides proof of your identity. You may also make use of the models and forms available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency for the exercise of these rights. Your rights are as follows:
- Any person has the right to obtain a confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them in our company.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data while the accuracy of the data is being verified; where the processing is lawful but you object to the erasure of your data; if the controller does not need to process your data but you need it for the exercise or defence of claims; or where you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfilment of the controller's legitimate interest, while we verify whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh your legitimate grounds for the processing; in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Our company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Likewise, you have the right to data portability, in cases where the law allows it.
- We inform you that you may withdraw your consent for any or all of the purposes at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- We inform you that you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (AGPD - Spanish Data Protection Agency, for example).
You may exercise these rights by requesting us to do so at the above address.
Accuracy of data and updating of the same:
The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided to IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB are truthful and is responsible for notifying of any changes in them. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB or any third party due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data. The User shall not include the personal data of third parties without their prior informed consent to the provisions of this data protection policy, being solely responsible for their inclusion. All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service. If not all the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs. To provide us with your personal data, you must be at least 14 years of age.
IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB will use social networks as a means of communication and promotion of its services. In no case will we use the data for purposes that are not permitted. This company is not responsible for the content, comments, opinions, or information, of our own or third parties, that users post on our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. You may use our content for lawful purposes, as long as you mention its origin or author. The purpose of the collected data will be the database of users and contacts of the company's social media accounts. Please note that the use of social networks is subject to the privacy policies of each of them.
Data confidentiality and security:
IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB has taken the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access to personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, however, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The data obtained through the website and/or any other means will be treated by the CONTROLLER with absolute confidentiality, undertaking to keep them secret.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on Personal Data Protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of the personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Title II of the LOPDGDD, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
Data protection legislation may be modified, so we strongly recommend that you regularly consult our Data Protection Policy.
We inform you that the IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB website does not support encryption and we inform you that information sent over the internet without encryption can be seen by other people, by sending our forms you accept to send unencrypted information.
Modification of the Data Protection Policy:
IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB reserves the right to change its data protection policy at its sole discretion, or because of a change in legislation, case law or business practice. If IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB makes any changes, the new text will be published on this website, where the User will be informed of the current data protection policy of IOT DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
For any clarification or comment you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org by sending an e-mail to the address above.