i4Trust launches its second Open Call
i4Trust launches its second Open Call in which it will select up to 19 Bottom-Up Experiments aimed at enabling European DIHs and companies to understand the demand for data and establish data sharing partnerships. The selected experiments will become part of the 9-month customised i4Trust Mentoring Programme, which includes financial support of up to €120,000 per experiment.
Who can apply?
Experiments must be proposed by a consortium consisting of the following types of applicants:
- SMEs/slightly larger companies
- Digital Innovation Centres
Proposals must have a minimum of 4 entities per experiment, 1 DIH and a minimum of 3 SMEs/slightly larger companies. All of them must be registered in an EU member state, in associated countries or in the UK.
What should you consider?
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, you should consider the following:
- You have to check that the form is complete, as it will not be possible to add more information after the deadline.
- A consortium can submit up to three proposals in response to this open call. If more than one proposal is considered eligible, only the best scoring one will be considered in further evaluation as a candidate for Selection.
- There may be multiple applications from individual entities.
i4Trust is a collaborative initiative that drives the development of innovative services around new data value chains across multiple sectors. Providing the right tools, education, advice and seed funding for the creation of Data Spaces that enable reliable and effective data exchange.
A guide to the i4Trust programme with more details about the eligibility criteria, the evaluation and selection process, and the mentoring programme can be downloaded here.
Start of application submission:
4 May 2022 (10:00, CEST).
Deadline for submission:
12 September 2022 (16:00, CEST)