What should you consider to be eligible for the 2nd DIH-World call?
The DIH-World project consortium is launching its second open call to select and support up to 20 SME-driven experiments.
The DIH-World open call is designed to support digitalization experiments involving DIHs and SMEs in the manufacturing sector. Innovative experiments will receive up to €95,000.00 to support the integration of digital technologies in the processes, products or services of SMEs.
The DIH-World open calls are aimed at SME consortia from any Horizon 2020 Member State or associated country together with a Digital Innovation Hub (DIH).
What are the benefits for the selected consortia?
The selected consortia will benefit from:
- Financial support of up to €95,000 per experiment;
- Support for the development of the DIH through the DIH Academy;
- A community of DIHs and SMEs willing to strengthen collaboration and learn from each other.
What should you consider to be eligible?
To be considered eligible, applicants must meet the following:
- Be based in an EU 27 Member State or in countries associated to Horizon 2020.
- The proposal must be submitted in English. Proposals submitted in any other language will be excluded.
- The proposal must be submitted by the stipulated deadline.
- Complete the application following the provided template.
- The status of the organization submitting the Proposal matches the categories presented in the Applicant Guidebook.
The selected innovative technology experiments will join the DIH-World community, boosting interaction and cross-border cooperation between DIHs and SMEs, and also between DIHs in the European Network.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 28/06/2022 at 13:00 (CET).